- Glucomannan is a dietary fiber made from the roots of the konjac plant.
- This contains a high amount of soluble fiber and promotes satiety.
- Cholesterol in the diet combines with fiber and is excreted out.
- Though glucomannan is tolerated well orally, it may cause gastrointestinal (GI) complications, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, esophageal, and GI block.
- Garcinia cambogia extract
- Garcinia cambogia extract inhibits the enzyme essential for fat formation (lipogenesis).
- Animal research showed that it may increase serotonin levels in the brain, which suppresses hunger.
- It causes gastrointestinal problems, such as nausea, diarrhea, and headache.
- Bitter orange (synephrine)
- Synephrine is a popular weight loss pill and is related to ephedrine.
- It reduces appetite and increases fat burning.
- Though synephrine and ephedrine showed significant short-term weight loss, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration removed them from the market because of their serious side effects.
- Ephedrine and synephrine have serious side effects related to the heart, and they are addictive. 2022’s Best Fat Burning Supplements For Men
2022’s Best Fat Burning Supplements For Men
30 июня, 202230 июня, 2022 | | 0 Comment | 7:32 дп